This will teach you how to create schedules for your company. Creating a company schedule within The Conversion Cloud is important when using the Schedule Genie App.
Go to Company > Schedules
1. Click on “Create a Schedule”.
- When creating a new schedule, default times and time zones are automatically populated as a frame of reference.
2. Name, Time Zone, & Holidays
- Name and customize the schedule to match the hours of operation by changing the default settings.
- Select the time zone in which you are located.
- Select the holiday calendar that you would like to be paired with your schedule.
- Customize the work start time, lunchtime, and work end time for Sunday-Saturday.
3. To save time, you can utilize the “Copy | Reset” functions to the far left of this section.
- If you want to change up the time on a specific day, go ahead and click “Reset” and it will bring it back to the time it was filled with originally.
- For example: If you’re filling out the information for Sunday and the times are the same for the rest of the week, click on “Copy” right next to Sunday and it will auto-fill all days with the same times
4. Day Off
- If you have a day where you’re closed or won’t be available for a tour or showing go ahead and click “Day Off” on the far right of the day.
5. Lastly, click on “Save changes” to save the new schedule.