The “Calendar Design” section allows you to customize the message prospects receive in the appointment confirmation email and in the confirmation message within the widget.
1. What language should be used to describe a scheduling?
- Select what you like to follow “Schedule” both on the widget before being opened up as well as after at the top of the widget pages. (i.e. Schedule a tour
2. Success message after lead creation
- Choose what the confirmation page says once the appointment has been scheduled. (i.e. Tour Confirmed)
3. Custom message to a prospect
- Type out what you would like the prospect to see in the body of the appointment confirmation email.
4. Direct link text
- Enter a custom text that displays in the Schedule Genie email notification. The text will be blue and underlined in the email notification signifying a dynamic link.
5. Direct link URL
- Enter web link or URL. Enter the full URL including HTTPS, www, etc.
- This will be the link connected to the message created above in step 4.
6. Add UTM
- Click on this button to add a UTM to the direct link URL
7. SMS message after lead creation
- Choose if you would like to create a custom SMS text message that you send to a lead after they submit their appointment through Schedule Genie.
8. Preview Email
- Click on this button to preview the generated email that will be sent to the prospect after submitting a Schedule Genie request.
- To view a video on how to view your preview email, click HERE.
To override the company’s default notification email, check the ballot box at the bottom of the page above the Preview Email button. Any leads related to this scheduling will be sent to the associated email